Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A salute To the Hero's

Just wanted to salute my personal guitar hero's, the many who either inspired or influenced me over the course of the last two decades. Forgive me if I leave a few names out, there are way too many to name.

Steve Vai...Steve Howe.... John Petrucci.....Paul Gilbert....Joe Perry... Zakk Wylde.. Tony Iommi...Slash.... Warren Demartini....Alex Lifeson.... Satriani....Robert Fripp... Frank Zappa... Jason Becker.. bless this man for being a true inspiration to us all....

I will continue my list in future postings....

I also wanted to share a pretty cool site with ya'll..... a place to find tons and tons of backing tracks without guitar. A perfect place to get backing tracks for practicing or just getting your own ideas. Those of you wanted to start or join a band, never having played in a band, I suggest going to this site, downloading some tunes, and get practicing so your prepared in a real life band situation.

Free Guitar Backing Tracks @ GuitarBackingTrack.com

No comments:

Post a Comment